Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday's Adventures (4/18)

Hello Everyone, I finally have some time to blog, now that the weather is so grey and rainy outside.  I had quite the adventure yesterday; I discovered a lot of new places around downtown Boston.  I started off my journey at a T station, heading downtown.  What an interesting idea to have a train underground which can travel around without disturbing those above ground.   I have to say though that it was a bit too dark and smelly for my liking.  It was also very crowded at first, until we passed Park Street and then a lot of people got off the train and I finally got a seat.


I finally returned above ground near the aquarium.  It was a beautiful day outside, the sun shinning, nice and warm.  I wandered around and discovered the most interesting sculptures.  I especially enjoyed the sensation of the salty-ocean smell in my nose.  I almost fell into the water a couple of times, but luckily, Ms. Fuezery was there to keep a hold of me, so that I wouldn’t float out to sea. 

Guess what I learned yesterday?!!!  I learned how to skateboard!!  Ms. Fuezery and I ran across a couple of nice fellows and talked them into loaning us a skateboard so that I could try it.  I have to admit that it was a bit difficult at first, considering that my legs are lacking bones, and it’s hard for me to stand up.  One of the gentlemen, though, was kind enough to help me out by holding me up, which made it a lot easier.  I had a blast! 
                                                                           
I ended my day by catching a quick bite to eat at Quincy market.  Yum!  I love the clam chowder there.  I can’t think of anything that is more delicious!  I hope that you are all having a wonderful vacation so far!  I’ll write again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment