Saturday, April 16, 2011

My first post!

Hi everyone!   I am so excited to be writing my first post.  I am busy planning my vacation.  I haven't decided where I would like to go yet, but there are so many places to see in and around Boston and Somerville (especially considering that I was only born recently, so I haven't seen any of it yet).  I think that tomorrow I will start my adventures by sauntering down to the New England Aquarium and exploring that area.  Okay, I admit, I won't be "sauntering" so much as being carried, but that is okay. 

In anticipation of that, and this is the most exciting part of my day today, I have received the most wonderful gift ever:  two turtles!  Ms. Fuezery says that I can only keep them though, if I take proper care of them.  So, I'll have to be sure to feed them properly.  I'm not sure what to name them yet...

3 comments:

  1. I have a few names in mind. Susie, Todd, Shelly. I hope u like them! Love, Gurleen Hayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestions Gurleen. Susie and Todd sound like perfect turtle names. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its my pleasure to help give names. I love helping people! -Gurleen Hayer

    ReplyDelete