Thursday, May 26, 2011

What would I do without all of you?

Thank you to Gurleen who read my last post and corrected some of my spelling.  I make mistakes too and it is nice to have my own "guardian spelling angel."  I guess when we're in a hurry we stop paying close attention to things like grammar and spelling.  Hmmm... That sounds like something I've heard about before: texting and email.  In fact, in the interest of speedy responses, emails, messaging and texting have their own language (with which all of you are very familiar).  I find it really interesting that we can keep those forms of writing separate from all the other ways we write, for school assignments for example.  It's almost like having a second personality. 

On another note, I look forward to a good basketball game downstairs.  Go Pride!

1 comment:

  1. awww thank you soo much! I'm glad to be a guardian spelling angel.

    Love, Gurleen H

    ReplyDelete